Contoh Makalah Bahasa Inggris Reading Yang Benar
Makalahkita – Contoh Makalah Bahasa Inggris Reading Yang Benar yang saya bagikan ini sebagai bahan informasi referensi dalam pembuatan makalah yang benar. Merunut pada ulasan contoh makalah, saya berharap ini menjadi referensi kawan-kawan pelajar dalam memenuhi tugas makalah siswa dan tugas makalah mahasiswa. Seperti yang saya alami ketika mengenyam bangku pendidikan di beri tugas untuk membuat makalah, namun saya agak kesulitan karena waktu dulu saya cari referensi hanya dari buku dan itu pun terbatas. Berikut Contoh Makalah yang saya sajikan untuk semua:
Sebelumnya, untuk Ukuran Margin, Font, dan Spasi Makalah Yang Benar adalah Sebagai Berikut:
- Margin : Top 4, Left 4, Botton 3 dan Right 3 ( cm)
- Font : Times New Roman Ukuran 12
- Kertas : Size A4
- Spasi : 1.5
Makalahkita.com sebagai bahan referensi kebutuhan karya tulis makalah pendidikan, ekonomi, islam, filsafat, agama, bahasa indonesia, biologi, hukum, kesehatan, kewarganegaraan, kewirausahaan, olahraga, sains, sejarah dan tips makalah.
1.The Background of the Analysis
In English there are many different types of text, narrative text, descriptive, report, etc. In reading the course we will discuss the different types of the text. And one of the texts which we discuss in this paper is a narrative text.
What is Narrative Text? Narrative Text Narrative text is a text text which contains about fantasy, fairy tales, or a true story that has been exaggerated. There is usually a moral to be learned at the end of the story. Example of narrative text can be folk tales, animal stories, legends, myths, short stories, comic, cartoon, and others.
Therefore, on this occasion we will discuss about the Narrative text clearly.ranging from linguistic characteristics, sentence structure and other components.
- To knowthe definitionof Narrative text.
2. To know the Structure Narrative text.
3. To know the characteristics of Narrative text.
4. To know the difference between a Narrative and Recount text.
1.Definition of Narrative
Narrative text is a text text which contains about fantasy, fairy tales, or a true story that has been exaggerated. There is usually a moral to be learned at the end of the story. Example of narrative text can be folk tales, animal stories, legends, myths, short stories, comic, cartoon, and others.
2. The purpose of text
To amuse, entertain, and to deal with actual or vicarious experience in different ways; Narrative deal with problem attic event .
3. Generic Structure of Narrative text
1) Orientation: sets the scene and introduction the participants (Character, place and time)
2) Complication: crisis arise.
3) Evaluation: Optional.
4) Resolution or also called solution: The crisis is resolved, for better or for worse.
5) Reorientation: the cover of the story: optional
6) Coda: changes in the figures and the lessons to be learned from the story
Also sometimes there is a complicated storyline and complex, so the structure of the story can be shaped:
4. Language Feature of Narrative Text.
- Use active verbs.
- Use past tense.
- Use conjunction.
- The first person (I or We) or the third person (He, She, or They).
- Use specific nouns.
- Use adjective and adverbs
5. Example: The Legend of Malin Kundang
|ORIENTATION||Once Upon a time, lived a diligent boy named Malin Kundang. He lived in the seashore with his mother. They were very poor, but they lived quiet and harmonious.|
|COMPLICATION||One day, a big ship closed to the beach near their village. They asked peoples to join work in their ship and went to the cross island. Malin Kundang wanted to join with them because he wanted to improve his familys life. But his mother didnt permit him. She worried to Malin.|
|RESOLUTION||Malin still kept his argument and finally he sailed with the bigship.|
|COMPLICATION||Several years later, Malin Kundang succed and he became rich trader. Then, he came to his native village with his beatiful wife, but his wife didnt know Malins real descent. His happy mother quickly approached Malin and brought a plate of village cake, Malins Favorite. But Malin didnt admit that woman as his poor mother, and then he kicked the village cakewhich brought by his mother until scattered.|
|RESOLUTION||His mother very broken heart because MAlin rebellious to her, who had growth him. Then, his mother cursed Malin became stone.|
|REORIENTATION AND CODA||Suddenly, the bigship which Malins had was vacillated by a big storm and all of his crewman tossed aside out. Malin realized that was his fault that rebellious his mother. He bowed down and became a stone.|
6. Kinds of Narrative Text:
A. traditional story accepted as history; serves to explain the world view of a people. A story of great but unknown age which originally embodied a belief regarding some fact or phenomenon of experience, and in which often the forces of nature and of the soul are personified; an ancient legend of a god, a hero, the origin of a race, etc.; a wonder story of prehistoric origin; a popular fable which is, or has been, received as historical.
– The Myth Of Malin Kundang
Legends also stories that have been made, but they are different from the myth. myth reply questions about the workings of nature, and is set in a time long ago, before written history. Legend of the people and the actions or deeds. People are living in a more recent and is mentioned in history. Stories submitted for the purpose and is based on the facts, but they do not really exist.
– Story Of Lake Tobe
Fables are about animals that can talk and act like a man, or a plant or
forces of nature such as lightning or wind.
Plants may be able to move and speak and natural forces cause things to happen
in the story because of their strength.
– THE WOLF AND THE HOUSE DOG
D. Fairy Tales
Fairy tales are stories written specifically for children, often about magical characters such as elves, fairies, goblins and ogres. Sometimes animal characters.
– Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs
7. Differences of Narrative Text and Recount Text
Generic Structure dari Narrative Text:
Orientation: It is about the opening paragraph where the characters of the story are introduced.(berisi pengenalan tokoh, tempat dan waktu terjadinya cerita (siapa atau apa, kapan dan dimana)
- Complication: Where the problems in the story developed. (Permasalahan muncul / mulai terjadi dan berkembang)
- Resolution: Where the problems in the story is solved. Masalah selesai, — secara baik “happy ending” ataupun buruk “bad ending”.
Recount Text atau Teks Experiences merupakan teks yang berisi dan menggambarkan pengalaman masa lalu dengan menceritakan kembali peristiwa dalam urutan yang terjadi (kronologis). Tujuan dari recount text atau experiences teks adalah untuk menceritakan kembali peristiwa dengan tujuan baik menginformasikan atau menghibur audiens.
Generic Structure of Recount
1. Orientation: Introducing the participants, place and time. (Menceritakan siapa saja yang terlibat dalam cerita, apa yang terjadi, di mana tempat peristiwa terjadi, dan kapan terjadi peristiwanya)
2. Events: Describing series of event that happened in the past. (Menceritakan apa yang terjadi (lagi) dan menceritakan urutan ceritanya)
3. Reorientation: It is optional. Stating personal comment of the writer to the story. (“Reorientation” berisi komentar pribadi penulis cerita dan penutup cerita / akhir cerita)
Language Feature of Recount
• Introducing personal participant; I, my group, etc
• Using chronological connection; then, first, etc
• Using linking verb; was, were, saw, heard, etc
• Using action verb; look, go, change, etc
• Using simple past tense
|Narrative Text||Recount Text|
|Definisi / Pengertian||“Narrative” is a text telling a story focusing specific participants. Its social function is to tell stories or past events and entertain the readers.||“Recount” is a text which retells events or experiences in the past. Its purpose is either to inform or to entertain the audience.|
|Generic Structure||1. Orientation: Introducing the participants and informing the time and the place|
2. Complication: Describing the rising crises which the participants have to do with
3. Resolution: Showing the way of participant to solve the crises, better or worse
|1. Orientation: Introducing the participants, place and time|
2. Events: Describing series of event that happened in the past
3. Reorientation: It is optional. Stating personal comment of the writer to the story
|Language Feature||1. Using processes verbs|
2. Using temporal conjunction
3. Using Simple Past Tense
|1. Introducing personal participant;|
2. Using chronological connection; then, first, etc
Jika disimpulkan, maka sebuah narrative text adalah teks yang berisi sebuah cerita baik tertulis ataupun tidak tertulis dan terdapat rangkaian peristiwa yang saling berhubungan yang mementingkan adanya sebuah konflik dan solusinya sedangkan recount adalah sebuah teks yang berisi sebuah cerita dimana didalamnya menceritakan kembali baik berupa cerita maupun pengalaman yang dialami oleh penulis dan orang yang diceritakan.
Narrative text is a text text which contains about fantasy, fairy tales, or a true story that has been exaggerated. There is usually a moral to be learned at the end of the story. Example of narrative text can be folk tales, animal stories, legends, myths, short stories, comic, cartoon, and others. If concluded, it is anarrative text is a text which contains a story in the form of written or unwritten, and there is a series of interconnected events that emphasizes the existence ofa conflict and the solution while the recount is a text that contains a story in which in the form retell stories and the experiences of the author and the people who described.
- Turmudi, Dedi. (2012). Smart and Skillfull Writer Developing Writing 2 RivesedEdition. Bandar Lampung.
- Teyeregoh, Adrianus. 2011. Definition of Procedure Text.